Russian speaking Customer Care Agent
If you love taking care of customers as much as we do, and happen to be fluent in Russian, read on.
ClaimCompass helps passengers get compensated when their flights have been delayed, cancelled or overbooked with the help of different tech solutions. We're a 500 Startups-backed venture with a soft spot for rapid growth.
The Customer Experience Team
The Customer Experience team is an integral part of our company and your dedication will have a direct impact on our growth and performance. As a Customer Care Agent, you will be directly responsible for keeping ClaimCompass' customers happy and answer all their questions via email, chat and phone. You will also work closely with our Claim Management and Tech teams to figure out which parts of your work can be taken care of by a machine, so you can do the stuff that really matters.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in a somewhat similar role
- Care deeply and passionately about customers and want to work for a customer-centric company
- Possess a mastery of Russian and also speak English or Bulgarian; Additional languages are a strong plus!
- Are an efficient communicator, write well, and feel at ease working with various tools and software
- Are motivated and take ownership of your work
- Bonus: You have previously worked with email-centric customer support for a web-based application
Don’t meet some of the above? No worries! Let us know why we should consider you.
In addition to all of the above, you’d fit the culture if
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You understand growth comes before perfection
- You like people, and they like you back
- You’re open-minded
- You admit when you don’t know something; You go and figure it out
As a part of our team, you can:
- Build a better version of yourself
- Be an integral part of a fast-growing startup
- Work from a cozy office downtown Sofia
- Have a real impact on the company’s future
- Enjoy perks like flexible work hours, gym pass, etc.
Apply by sending us a CV and cover letter to [email protected].