Join the ClaimCompass team as a Marketing intern! Your internship could be full or part-time for the duration of 2 to 6 months.
What we offer
- An insanely awesome experience in Sofia, the beautiful Bulgarian capital, with very heart welcoming and warm people. Working remotely is also possible.
- Casual, friendly environment and a great workplace flexibility.
- Flexible working schedule: Do you want to sleep in the morning? Want to travel during the week? No worries, we will agree on an arrangement.
- The possibility to live and work abroad under the Erasmus+ traineeship programme or other internship agreement: this doesn’t mean a salary, but you may be awarded an Erasmus+ EU grant to help cover the travel and subsistence costs or other financial support depending on the agreement.
- Investment in your personal growth through various courses.
- The amazing possibility of integrating our start-up after the internship is over.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Design and execute marketing and partnership strategies
- Capture key digital marketing metrics for campaigns, make sense of trends, and improve performance
- Orchestrate social media activities; identify, follow and participate in all relevant social media platforms
- Acquire customers using both conventional and non-conventional methods
- Increase awareness about ClaimCompass and passenger rights through continuous PR efforts
- You speak English fluently
- You are also fluent in one of the following languages: Romanian, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese
- You have proven experience in social, content and general digital marketing
- You have outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener, self-driven with a high energy level
- You have exceptional presentation skills and are very persuasive
- You are sales and business minded, driven by targets and achieving results
ClaimCompass provides an extremely valuable service to a largely underrepresented market, with a touch of creativity and simplicity. We believe in exceptionally good customer service, great team spirit and in our mission to defend passengers‘ rights. We expect you to take full charge of the things you work on, and that you’ll be passionate about them.
Apply for one of the positions (Marketing intern with Romanian, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese) by sending your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]
Check out what the impressions of our summer interns are: https://blog.claimcompass.eu/meet-the-claimcompass-interns/